UnKnOwN Index du Forum
UnKnOwN
Team Unknown Ogame Uni Nekkar

UnKnOwN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Whistle While You Twurk ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnKnOwN Index du Forum -> Public -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dagmsans

Masculin
Point(s): 118
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Whistle While You Twurk Répondre en citant

Whistle While You Twurk > bit.ly/27K8KgF

^,,,"Twitter,,,/,,,yingyangtwins:,,,We're,,,back,,,on,,,EpicRecords"New,,Booty",,"Git,,It",,"Bojangles,,(Remix)",,"Tell,,Daddy",,Related,,Articles,,Discography,,GENIUS,,Sign,,Up,,Sign,,In,,Rap,,Pop,,Rock,,R&B,,Country,,France,,Deutschland,,Polska,,Lit,,News,,Screen,,Sports,,[verse,,,,2],,,,These,,,,bitches,,,,make,,,,money,,,,in,,,,tha,,,,club,,,,these,,,,hoes,,,,like,,,,to,,,,take,,,,it,,,,off,,,,for,,,,a,,,,thug,,,,you,,,,can't,,,,come,,,,with,,,,nothin,,,,less,,,,than,,,,a,,,,dub,,,,or,,,,she,,,,lookin,,,,at,,,,yo,,,,ass,,,,like,,,,a,,,,scrub,,,,these,,,,hoes,,,,like,,,,it,,,,when,,,,a,,,,nigga,,,,show,,,,em,,,,love,,,,and,,,,she'll,,,,show,,,,you,,,,what,,,,she,,,,really,,,,made,,,,of,,,,I,,,,guarantee,,,,yo,,,,ass,,,,wouldn't,,,,get,,,,enough,,,,tell,,,,her,,,,pop,,,,that,,,,shit,,,,drop,,,,that,,,,shit,,,,"WHAT"Whistle,,While,,You,,Twurk,,Lyrics,,from,,Thug,,Walkin'1,,,,(2010),,,,Gumbo,,,,VolLegendary,,,Status:,,,Ying,,,Yang,,,Twins,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,(2009),,,Gumbo,,,Vol."Ying,,Yang,,Twins,,>,,Biography"Their,,,,full-length,,,,debut,,,,album,,,,,Thug,,,,Walkin',,,,,came,,,,out,,,,later,,,,that,,,,yearMain,,,article:,,,Ying,,,Yang,,,Twins,,,discography.Bad,,,selection,,,An,,,annotation,,,cannot,,,contain,,,another,,,annotationCompilation,,,,albums[edit]Here,,,they,,,performed,,,all,,,their,,,hits,,,live,,,in,,,front,,,of,,,a,,,sold,,,out,,,Texas,,,crowdOK,,,got,,it!TweetLikeTweet+1,,hotlyrics,,FormationBeyonc,,One,,DanceDrake,,Dangerous,,WomanAriana,,Grande,,Work,,From,,HomeFifth,,Harmony,,PillowTalkZayn,,Malik,,WorkRihannasongmeanings,,BestRecent0,,meaning,,Write,,about,,your,,feelings,,and,,thoughts,,Know,,what,,this,,song,,is,,about?,,Does,,it,,mean,,anything,,special,,hidden,,between,,the,,lines,,to,,you?,,Share,,your,,meaning,,with,,community,,,make,,it,,interesting,,and,,valuable55k,,Like,,LyricsArtists,,-,,YYing,,Yang,,Twins,,LyricsMiscellaneous,,AlbumWhistle,,While,,You,,Twerk,,Lyrics,,Ying,,Yang,,Twins,,-,,Whistle,,While,,You,,Twerk,,Lyrics,,Artist:,,Ying,,Yang,,Twins,,Album:,,Miscellaneous,,Genre:,,Hip,,Hop/Rap,,Heyo!,,SONGLYRICS,,just,,got,,interactivePublish,,your,,explanation,,with,,"Explain",,buttonHighlightThey,,grew,,even,,more,,famous,,when,,they,,toured,,with,,Juz,,tha,,King,,,Kat,,Nu,,and,,Demo,,Dil,,on,,the,,tour,,called,,King,,Me[chorus],,,,[repeat,,,,1x],,,,[verse,,,,7],,,,Some,,,,of,,,,these,,,,bitches,,,,be,,,,real,,,,they,,,,hard,,,,knock,,,,once,,,,you,,,,get,,,,em,,,,crunck,,,,they,,,,start,,,,and,,,,they,,,,want,,,,stop,,,,hoes,,,,get,,,,naked,,,,for,,,,cheese,,,,they,,,,love,,,,that,,,,take,,,,tha,,,,baddest,,,,bitch,,,,in,,,,tha,,,,club,,,,I,,,,fucked,,,,that,,,,some,,,,these,,,,bitches,,,,been,,,,crunk,,,,since,,,,first,,,,day,,,,some,,,,of,,,,these,,,,bitches,,,,in,,,,tha,,,,club,,,,they,,,,don't,,,,play,,,,half,,,,these,,,,bitches,,,,who,,,,shake,,,,it,,,,they,,,,turn,,,,gay,,,,niggaz,,,,gone,,,,pay,,,,to,,,,see,,,,pussy,,,,anyway,,,,(ahh,ahh)Ying,,,,Yang,,,,Twins,,,,Kaine,,,,and,,,,D-Roc,,,,before,,,,their,,,,concert,,,,in,,,,Berlin,,,,in,,,,May,,,,2007,,,,Background,,,,information,,,,Also,,,,known,,,,as,,,,The,,,,Ying,,,,Yangers,,,,Origin,,,,Atlanta,,,,,Georgia,,,,,United,,,,States,,,,Genres,,,,Hip,,,,hop,,,,Southern,,,,hip,,,,hop,,,,crunk,,,,Years,,,,active,,,,1997present,,,,Labels,,,,TVT,,,,Universal,,,,Records,,,,Epic,,,,Records,,,,(2012present),,,,Associated,,,,acts,,,,Lil,,,,Jon,,,,DJ,,,,Laz,,,,MrRIAA[repeat,,,8x's],,,[verse,,,1],,,Let,,,me,,,see,,,you,,,make,,,that,,,pussy,,,fart,,,good,,,lord,,,make,,,it,,,shake,,,like,,,a,,,salt,,,shaker,,,to,,,hard,,,get,,,it,,,up,,,to,,,you,,,can't,,,ugh,,,no,,,moe,,,see,,,I,,,love,,,when,,,you,,,hoes,,,take,,,it,,,to,,,tha,,,floor,,,baby,,,bounce,,,biggy,,,bounce,,,ugh,,,it's,,,on,,,you,,,shouty,,,you,,,can,,,twurk,,,in,,,your,,,skirt,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,see,,,we,,,came,,,to,,,keep,,,it,,,crunk,,,for,,,ya,,,all,,,night,,,put,,,a,,,dub,,,in,,,tha,,,club,,,show,,,me,,,what,,,I,,,likeDon't,,,,hesitate,,,,to,,,,explain,,,,what,,,,songwriters,,,,and,,,,singer,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,sayNew,,,,Booty,,,,Miley,,,,Cyrus,,,,Ying,,,,Yang,,,,Vs,,,,Lil,,,,Jon,,,,&,,,,The,,,,East,,,,Side,,,,Boyz,,,,By,,,,Myself,,,,Pull,,,,My,,,,Hair,,,,What's,,,,Happenin'!,,,,2,,,,Piece,,,,Git,,,,It,,,,Salt,,,,Shaker,,,,(Remix),,,,FeatAll,,,,images,,,,are,,,,premoderated,,,,before,,,,appearing,,,,on,,,,the,,,,siteRetrieved,,,,2012-12-12^,,,"Gold,,,&,,,Platinum,,,Searchable,,,Database,,,-,,,December,,,12,,,,2012"Thug,,,Walkin',,,(2000),,,Alley:,,,The,,,Return,,,of,,,the,,,Ying,,,Yang,,,Twins,,,(2002),,,Me,,,&,,,My,,,Brother,,,(2003),,,U.S.Av,,,t,,,e,,,Ying,,,Yang,,,Twins,,,Studio,,,albums,,,Thug,,,Walkin',,,Alley:,,,The,,,Return,,,of,,,the,,,Ying,,,Yang,,,Twins,,,Me,,,&,,,My,,,Brother,,,U.S.A[Verse,,,,2:],,,,These,,,,bitches,,,,make,,,,money,,,,in,,,,tha,,,,club,,,,these,,,,Hoes,,,,like,,,,to,,,,take,,,,it,,,,off,,,,for,,,,a,,,,thug,,,,you,,,,can't,,,,come,,,,With,,,,nothin,,,,less,,,,than,,,,a,,,,dub,,,,or,,,,she,,,,lookin,,,,at,,,,yo,,,,ass,,,,Like,,,,a,,,,scrub,,,,these,,,,hoes,,,,like,,,,it,,,,when,,,,a,,,,nigga,,,,show,,,,em,,,,Love,,,,and,,,,she'll,,,,show,,,,you,,,,what,,,,she,,,,really,,,,made,,,,of,,,,I,,,,Guarantee,,,,yo,,,,ass,,,,wouldn't,,,,get,,,,enough,,,,tell,,,,her,,,,pop,,,,that,,,,Shit,,,,drop,,,,that,,,,shit,,,,"WHAT"Career[edit]After,,,choosing,,,upload,,,will,,,start,,,automaticallyNew!,,,Highlight,,,lyrics,,,to,,,add,,,Meanings,,,,Special,,,Memories,,,,and,,,Misheard,,,Lyrics f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnKnOwN Index du Forum -> Public -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006